Wednesday, October 14, 2020

It's been too long - Update

 Hello Blogger World!

It is almost ten years since I posted here! I have been very busy raising teenagers and taking care of my health. I had my labrum repaired on my right hip and was told I would be back in two years if I kept long distance running sooooo I needed to adjust. I ran but not as long distance and went for increasing my speed. THEN, I was diagnosed with a heart arrhythmia that many doctors blamed on long distance running as well! My body was definitely sending me a message. 

SOOOOO I still LOVE chocolate and need to exercise to inhale the copious amounts that I love. I enjoy yoga, hiking and weight-lifting now coupled with low impact cardio exercises. I plan to use the blog to highlight my hiking and mountain climbing expeditions. I plan to climb all 48 White Mountain 4000 footers and take my time doing it. 

 

No comments: