Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nerves....gotta love em!

Well my olympic distance tri is a little more than a week away and I am so nervous and excited!!!

I love this part of training, you are at the end of your very long haul and you are so nervous that maybe you didn't do enough one minute and then after an awesome swim or brick workout, you are so confident you can't fit your head through the door when you get home!!!

I was remarking to myself while swimming how terrific it feels to get to this point. Back in June, I could only swim about 3 laps comfortably, today I swam 15 easily! Love it!

I am not in tip-top shape, I still have pain in my psoas and my seasonal allergies have negatively effected my swimming times BUT I feel ready and rearing to go!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments: