Saturday, September 12, 2009

20 Miles ...Done

Last night after working with three and four year olds all day, I ventured out along a beautiful slightly hilly long run in the drizzling rain.

It was awesome.

I felt great the entire run. It was not real speedy but I am not worried. My sweet sweet friend, Deb, met me at mile ten at the top of this freakin bear of a hill to support me for the last ten miles. It was great and I am so psyched for Chicago. I have another longish run next week and then taper baby!!!

The marathon is less than 30 days away! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Nice job, Beth! Its going to be a great time in Chicago. I've never been but I hear its a total party of a marathon.

David said...

You are getting close. I race the same weekend - in Hartford - and, if you're like me, this is the peak week of training. Good luck in Chi-town. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and run there last year. Get aburger at the cafe in the park afterwards.