Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Passwords Please

Okay, I feel like the nerdy girl in high school. Left out. I miss my mia goddess mini-series and for the life of me I can't find Juls new blog address. If you are out there, ladies, can I have your passwords please, I miss you. I promise I will be better and get back to reading blogs and responding. I promise I will wear my hair in the coolest style and wear only the right jeans so you won't be embarrassed to be seen in the hallway with me!!!

Oh my goodness, I would never go back to high school. Not even for a daily...salon wash, dry and style. Well maybe for all that...

2 comments:

Wes said...

If you need Juls email address, send me an email. I'll give it to you :-)

Mia's Classroom said...

B ~ just send me your email address to mia at runbox dot com and of course you can have the password! Though I warn you, it will be disappointing. :P

I also started keeping a 'family' blog that's more for sharing the 'everyday' stuff I've always mixed in. I wanted a blog that I could give out the address to my family! Um. Other blog was not it! :-/