Monday, May 12, 2008

Ready for anything

I am moving on Saturday and closing on Wednesday, May 21st. I am so psyched and scared. I am staying with a totally terrific friend while school is still in session, then my three boys and I are bunking with family till I find a permanent home.

What a crazy ride!

My trail marathon training is the hardest thing I have ever done physically. We finished our last 21 miler on Sat. and I felt great. This week we have a 14 mile trail race scheduled and then the next week we'll probably do 12 or 13. Then June 1st is the big day! I can not wait. I will not break any records but I am so thrilled to be doing this race.

After the race I have to get back in the pool and on the bike. My first tri of the season is scheduled for July 23rd. I would like to do another sometime this summer. I would like to complete an Olympic distance tri. I still haven't given up on my fascination with the Ironman!! One step, stroke and pedal at a time!!!

No comments: