Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Send me postive thoughts and prayers, I need them.

My personal life is in such utter and complete chaos that sometimes I feel like I am being slowly tortured until I finally give up and die. I truly don't know if I am strong enough to fight anymore, everyone tells me I am but I think they don't really know what is going on.

The only thing that is keeping me sane is my training. When I complete a physical goal, I feel empowered and gain a smidgen of confidence to get me through for awhile.

I know I can only take it one day at a time and that is what I am going to do. I just hope that one day I'll realize that I am not struggling to get through the days, but actually enjoying part of them.

5 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Sending positive thoughts your way, buddy. Hang in there. :)

Wes said...

Be strong, be proud, and fight!! Strong vibes your way....

Mia Goddess said...

As a heathen, I can offer hugs and a wish on a star. Hang in there. :)

iJuls said...

Positive thoughts coming your way now. Hugs too.

YaYa said...

Be strong. You can do it.