Monday, May 28, 2007

Healing - inside and out!

My life has been a tornado of events since my last post. I fell and injured myself at the same time as my marriage fell apart. I am not sure what was more painful, just kidding. So now I am a single 38 year old nutcase, but at least I can now run, bike and swim again. I think my injury was God's way of making me slow down and take care of my kids and myself. Now I am can rebuild my life one day at a time. Wish me luck, I hope to post a little more now that school is winding down.

3 comments:

Wes said...

Hey Chica! Sorry to hear about your marriage. Our thoughts will be with you as you work things out. Wishing you the best :-)

Michelle said...

Beth-
I'm sending you positive vibes and well wishes.

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Whoa. That mega sucks. Sorry about things falling apart on you, but I'm glad to see you fighting your way back up. You seem like a good fighter to me anyway. :)