Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Oh I must have been a good girl!

Yah for me, my husband bought me a racing bike for Christmas! I will post a photo when I actually pick the bike up on Thursday. I was running yesterday and started to panic because now my name really should be run, bike and swim for chocolate, actually I should probably throw in something about yoga for chocolate as well!!! BUT I resolved my angst by telling myself that running is my favorite activity, although as I sit here writing, I don't know if that is entirely true anymore. I freakin' LOVE swimming in the ocean, because I really should be a mermaid, I love the ocean so much. Hmmmm, I may have to think about this a little longer, a new name may be in order.

One thing I do need to change over to is a tri-training log rather than a running log. I don't log as many miles running now, since I am swimming more. And now I am going to be biking too, so I want my exercise log to be reflective of the activity I am doing. Do they even sell tri-training logs, I am sure they must, I will have to check that out after this entry.

Oh well can't wait, see you later!

2 comments:

Janice said...

Congrats on the new bike! Yes, they do sell tri training logs.

Wes said...

Yay! Bikes seem to be going around this year! Very cool. We need a name and a picture. We cant wait!!