Monday, December 26, 2005

Five Random Facts About Beth

1. I am left-handed and think it is really cool to be so!

2. I delivered all three of my boys totally naturally - no pain belief at all. It wasn't even that hard. My first labor was regular eight hours of hard work, but for number two, the time was cut down by half. My third baby was one of those movie delivieries, he was delivered twenty-one minutes after I arrived at the hospital. The weird thing about that delivery was the labor pains after he was delivered were flippin' awful. My midwife friend said it was my uterus trying to get to its original size, I decided the pain was worth it then!

3. I am an artist, but I often think my artwork looks like a ten year old made it! I have decided that is okay with me!

4. When I was little, I loved when my babysitter read me poetry while we drank tea at her kitchen table.

5. I am afraid of chickens, roosters, and geese, but not ducks. My parents divorced when I was four years old and my father lived on a farm afterward. I basically lived on a farm for half the time and those awful poultry birds always scared the bejesus out of me!!! My fear has sorta turned to hate now!

3 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Yea for the lefties! I throw with my right but I like to think of myself as a crossover between both worlds. :)

CJ said...

I am totally hopeless with my left hand so good on you!!!

I delivered the twins with the help of an epidural (5hr labour) and the last son naturally (4hr labour).

I am definitely no artist!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got thoroughly spoilt.

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Heh, I'm a leftie too!!!