Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ahhhhhhh jury duty

uuuuugggggghhhhhhh, I have to go to jury duty tomorrow. I am nervous, I have never had to go before. I don't know what to expect. I doubt they pick me because I have very little faith in our law enforcement officers at the state level, they are prejudice and unfair. I'll report what happened tomorrow. I don't even have a good book going right now to be psyched up to read all day. I hate sitting on my butt all day too. Maybe I will dress really inappropriately so they send me home right away, I know I will wear my stinky running clothes, that will do it!!!

2 comments:

Wes said...

They treat jurors with kid gloves in most states. Its just not a person you want to piss off for obvious reasons.

SRR said...

I got out of jury duty once by crying to the judge telling him that I needed my summer's to make money because I am a poor Catholic School teacher. It worked. :-)

It SUCKS unless you get put on a case. But great to people watch!