Friday, September 30, 2005

October 1, 2005 Me at the 2005 Boston Marathon!





This is me at the 2005 Boston Marathon. Don't I look great for uh, watching my friends run the marathon? I actually am technologically challenged at times and I think I uploaded myself with mini Groucho twice. I am not sure!! I know it is a lot of work shopping and eating yummy, bad for you food while my friends are out running 26.2 miles. I can't help it that I"ll absolutely never ever qualify and have to make such sacrifices as eating just made, melt-in-your-mouth chocolates.

Actually my family is from Boston and I have entertained the idea of obtaining a "scrub" bib number from one of my relatives that either is a Boston "firafighta" or "police offisa" or "docta". I really want to run the Boston Marathon for my Mass. marathon. I could raise the donation money in order to run it too. I am waiting for any of my close running partners to finally qualify so I could run part of it with them. The person I watched in 2005 I love very much, but he finished in 3 hours 6 minutes so ever running any part of the marathon with him is definitely out of the question!! I am really hoping Dianna qualifies so I can try to run part of it with the Running Chicks!

This week has been uneventful. I only ran twice and practiced yoga twice. I plan on running about nine miles on Saturday and about six on Sunday to get some mileage in. I hope everyone has a fun weekend. Bye for now!

2 comments:

Running Chick said...

Oh boy, no pressure there!

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Oooh, oooh, I'm liking the background for the pic especially. :) Its possible I would forget about watching the marathon if I were there.