Saturday, November 24, 2007

A week to go...

Only one week from today, I'll be hitting the streets of Memphis to run the marathon. I am totally psyched and getting anxious now.

Like completely overdramatiziing and obsessing over every slight pain or discomfort I might have.

Or not wanting to go near anyone with a cold or runny nose.

Or thinking and freaking out about flying (i hate flying).

Or worrying about my "time", this is the first time I ever cared about time, I used to just care about finishing, but now I know I can run faster than before.

Or worrying about how all the childcare plans are going to work out and not being able to do anything about it from miles away.

Or completely stressing about the weather and what to wear while running.

Or wondering how I can get to Graceland from my hotel!!

Oh the many trials and tribulations a crazy runner woman has to endure!!!!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Yay! I ordered up some awesome running weather for you :-) Just keep singing... Happy Birthday to Wes, Happy Birthday to Wes!!! ;-)

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful marathon. You'll do great! Keep the faith.