Friday, August 05, 2005

August 5, 2005 My first blog entry!!

Hello everyone,
I have finally joined the world of blogging. I have been obsessed with running for about four years now. I usually run so that I can eat whatever I want, but have been known to want to run to improve my race times. Speaking of races, I will race in the Johnny Kelly Road Race in New London, CT tomorrow. It is the last free race in CT (I think). It is a very flat 12-miler that starts and ends at Ocean Beach Park. I hope to finish is less than 95 minutes, but you never know what tomorrow will bring. My favorite part of this race is jumping in the ocean upon finishing. There is nothing like it. Well, my first blog entry is going to be a short one. But I hope I have more time to fool around with it later.

No comments: