Sunday, September 20, 2009

Taper-ahhhhh

Well the work is done. I am as ready as I will ever be for Chicago. I feel confident but not overly confident. I am confident I will have fun and enjoy the race, but I am not sure I will finish in my goal time of sub 4 hours. I will start with that pace group and see what happens. I am very good at readjusting my goals mid-race if need be. I am excited to be visiting the windy city. I have only been once and that was for a short visit when I was 12 years old!

Hope everyone is having a nice beginning of Fall!

2 comments:

David said...

I hope you're staying in downtown Chicago so you can enjoy all it has to offer. It's a fun city. Very different from East coast.

Run for Chocolate said...

We are staying about one mile from the finish line! Can't wait!