Saturday, September 12, 2009

20 Miles ...Done

Last night after working with three and four year olds all day, I ventured out along a beautiful slightly hilly long run in the drizzling rain.

It was awesome.

I felt great the entire run. It was not real speedy but I am not worried. My sweet sweet friend, Deb, met me at mile ten at the top of this freakin bear of a hill to support me for the last ten miles. It was great and I am so psyched for Chicago. I have another longish run next week and then taper baby!!!

The marathon is less than 30 days away! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Nice job, Beth! Its going to be a great time in Chicago. I've never been but I hear its a total party of a marathon.

David said...

You are getting close. I race the same weekend - in Hartford - and, if you're like me, this is the peak week of training. Good luck in Chi-town. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and run there last year. Get aburger at the cafe in the park afterwards.

lin741852 said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas