Saturday, July 26, 2008

Danskin Here I Come!

Well I am not as prepared this year for the danskin tri and also not as psyched for it, but I am trekking up to Webster MA tomorrow to give it my all anyhow! I have hardly swam all year and don't expect great things in the water. My biking is going very well. My running is a little slower since the trail marathon. I did run a 6:40 mile in the Boom Box Mile on July 4th and it was easy actually.

I am hoping to finish within two minutes of last year's time of 1:28. I am not sure how my transitions will be because last year I just wore sneakers on the bike and could just take off on the run. Tomorrow I have to take off bike shoes and try to tie running shoes, yikes.

More later and hopefully some photos as well.

2 comments:

Legs and Wings said...

I'm rooting for you. Give it your best!

Wes said...

Hope you had a great time!!!