Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gearing Up for the Hartford Marathon

The Hartford Marathon is held this Sat. at 8am. I am runnning the half marathon and plan to run a friend in as well. This is her first half marathon. We are also meeting some other friends. One of the friends is running the 5K while another is running the full marathon. The Hartford Marathon has a very fun post race party as well. And lo and behold, I think I might be kidless at this race. I don't know what I'll do with my self!!

A Yankee fan friend of mine (yes I have a few that I let into my life, but they have to pass a test first!!) invited me to a concert Friday night, I think it is a ploy to get me to miss the first game of the Red Sox vs Indians series, but I am not sure. I have to think about it, because I want to get to bed early Friday night so I can kick ass in the half. It is so much better to have to make these kinds of choices!! Life is full of good choices!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Ooooh. Have fun :-) Make sure you scope out all them runner's butts! LOL...

Unknown said...

Good luck at the half tomorrow.