Saturday, July 07, 2007



Here we are at the Boom Box Mile. Quite a crew. My right shin continues to bother me so I have taken to bike riding. I went 30miles on Monday, 15 on Thursday, and 26 today and let me just tell you that my ass is killing me. Tomorrow I don't care if my shin still hurts, I am running. I even have those cushiony pants too!

See ya, going to watch the Red Sox try to beat the Tigers.

I just realized the kid that is eating is the only one that did not run the race. Yikes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back, but sorry to hear about the shin. Nice job on the mile. Speedy family indeed.

Wes said...

Dee Dee says the secret is Gel riding shorts :-) I believe her!!!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Take it easy on your first run after your injury. But you probably already know that.

I'm looking forward to reading about your upcomming tri.

Stay tuned...

Jon (was) in Michigan said...

AARGGH! The shins! I do hate the shin splints. I haven't gotten them yet since I started up again.

I hope yours heal up soon. Good call riding the bike instead. You'll stay strong while the shin recovers. And then you can do tris. :)